Go back

Deduct building insurance fees

100 %

Fiscal risk

That depends on surface area of the part of the building that is dedicated to your professional activity

When using a home office that complies with the relevant regulations, a building insurance policy can be claimed for tax purposes according to the percentage of the office in the total living space. However, insurance contributions for self-employed persons are only tax-deductible up to an amount of EUR 2,800 (contributions to health and nursing care insurance and to certain old-age provision insurances are considered separately).

­čĺíWorking from home can be a nice fiscal opportunity: other costs like water, electricity and heating also work according to these rules.

Would you prefer tips that are tailored to your professional situation? We can do that too for you!

Receive further advice,
tailored to your job

We'll send 3 tips you did not know you needed

We're committed to your privacy. We may contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy policy