All expenses > Building insurance

Building insurance

Tax audit risk

Easiness to justify
Deducted by83 % of independentsRecommended by73 % of independentsFrequency1x per year

That depends on surface area of the part of the building that is dedicated to your professional activity
When using a home office that complies with the relevant regulations, a building insurance policy can be claimed for tax purposes according to the percentage of the office in the total living space.

However, insurance contributions for self-employed persons are only tax-deductible up to an amount of EUR 2,800 (contributions to health and nursing care insurance and to certain old-age provision insurances are considered separately).

đź’ˇWorking from home can be a nice fiscal opportunity: other costs like water, electricity and heating also work according to these rules.


Check those related expenses that you could deduct tomorrow ✨

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Privacy policy